Worth’s annual Cities Summit, is an interactive thought leadership conference showcasing how American cities are driving innovation in economic development, transportation, technology, travel, and the arts while attracting global investment.
This conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in shaping the future of American cities. It will bring together investors, thought leaders, policymakers, elected officials, philanthropists, businesspeople, and entrepreneurs to exchange ideas on the future of cities and take tangible action.
We invite you to join us for Worth Cities: Innovation and the Rising City conference on June 8th in Charleston, South Carolina. This full day event will be held at The Mills House hotel.
Some of the topics on our agenda include:
- Building Smart Infrastructure Technologies for Future-Proof Cities
- Navigating the Tensions Between Development and Preservation in Historic Urban Areas
- Building Resilience in the Face of Climate Change
- Creative Approaches to Addressing Housing Crises
- See the full list of topics here
Worth Cities tickets are available now, and we urge you to secure your spot early, as space is limited. This is a unique opportunity to network with industry experts and learn from some of the most innovative minds in the field.
Note: All registered guest are invited to our pre-summit evening reception at The Dewberry Charleston on June 7th.