| Fervo Energy delivers 24/7 carbon-free energy through the development of next-generation geothermal projects.
- Hiring for business administration, business development, data, and mechanical engineering →
Form Energy is developing a new class of cost-effective, multi-day energy storage systems that can enable a reliable and fully renewable electric grid year-round.
- Hiring for manufacturing and science →
Nth Cycle develops an electro-extraction technology that enables customizable, clean, and consistent recovery of critical minerals for the energy transition.
- Hiring for internships, operations, and more →
Phoenix Tailings is on a mission to be the world’s first clean mining and metals production company, eliminating this harmful waste from the environment while sustainably creating valuable materials.
- Hiring for chemical engineering, general + miscellaneous engineering, and internships →
SolarKal offers organizations access to the leading and largest marketplace for commercial solar energy in the United States.
- Hiring for business development, internships, and sales →
Syzygy Plasmonics is developing a new type of photocatalytic chemical reactor to revolutionize the industrial gas, chemical, and energy industries, reducing both cost and emissions for major commodity chemicals.
- Hiring for business development, mechanical engineering, and science →
Tender Food develops alternative meat whole-cuts using innovations in materials science, synthetic biology, and tissue engineering.
- Hiring for operations, science, and more →
Veloce Energy is making it faster and less expensive to deploy and operate electric vehicle charging stations.
- Hiring for business development, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, product management, and software →
Via Separations, a Greentown alum, increases process efficiency and decreases cost in any industrial sector by eliminating 90 percent of the energy needed for thermal separations.
- Hiring for chemical engineering, electrical engineering, and operations→